Programming for lifescience researcher
Neuro Programming Research is the company of programming.
We specially support for research people with the knowledge of bioscience and information technology.
Available programs are published here.
- construct image aquisition system
- create a program for control experimental equipment
- make and improve image processing programs
- construct the Linux environment for your research
- orchestrate multiple existing programs
- data analysis
- any other related programming
Please contact us if you need help.
- Image aquisition system of optical fiber micro-endoscope
Goto A, Nakahara I, Yamaguchi T, Kamioka Y, Sumiyama K, Matsuda M, Nakanishi S, Funabiki K. Circuit-dependent striatal PKA and ERK signaling underlies rapid behavioral shift in mating reaction of male mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015 May 26;112(21):6718-23. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1507121112. Epub 2015 May 11.
Yamaguchi T, Goto A, Nakahara I, Yawata S, Hikida T, Matsuda M, Funabiki K, Nakanishi S. Role of PKA signaling in D2 receptor-expressing neurons in the core of the nucleus accumbens in aversive learning. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015 Sep 8;112(36):11383-8. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1514731112. Epub 2015 Aug 24.